CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Testimony of the Book of Mormon

I absolutely love this talk that Elder Holland gave on the Book of Mormon, and all that Joseph and Hyrum Smith were willing to do to testify of its truthfulness! As I watched this again, I felt the spirit penetrate deep in my soul that what he says is true! I too know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God, Jesus Christ lives, and he called Joseph Smith as a prophet in our day to restore the fulness of the truth to the earth! The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is in fact Christ's church upon the earth today! How grateful I am to have this knowledge and to benefit from all the blessings the gospel brings to me!

If you have never read this book, read it, find out for yourself that it is true! It brings true happiness the kind of happiness that only comes through our Savior Jesus Christ!

0 comments:

Post a Comment