CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spencer at 2 months now!!! It's amazing how time goes by so fast!

So happy that bath time is over!!!

Spencer loves sleeping in this position, we just had to capture it on camera cause it's so darn cute!


Levi and Spencer exhausted after playtime.



So I got camera happy, and took alot of pictures... I couldn't help it... It was so hard to pick, cause they are all so stinkin' adorable, here's a few of them!











5 comments:

Maranda said...

He's so adorable Becca. Thanks for posting more pictures just because you know how much I love looking at them...haha! I can't wait to meet Spencer in a few weeks. He's growing so fast!

Tish said...

Oh my goodness! He is so cute! I love his surprised face. I am glad that he is doing well. Love you friend, and miss you!

Rachel said...

HE is so cute...I can see more of Levi in him now. But I still think he looks like you.
Hope all is well.
Love ya.

Ty, Whit & Bree said...

Becca I had no Idea you had a baby!!! How exciting. I found your blog on Rachels. I wanted to say hi. Lets try to keep in touch!!!

Heather Weir said...

Wow He's gotten big in the last 2 months from these pics to the other day at CLinic. I"m sure glad all seems to be going well. If you ever want to get together just send me an email and we can work something out. I'm home with the girls so we're free most of the time!

It was good to meet you and find another friend in the area!

Post a Comment