CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Little Spencer has Arrived!

Levi and I are so so happy for our new little addition to our family! Spencer Levi Darrington was born June 23rd, 2010 at 3:52 am. He weighs 8lbs 6oz and is 18 1/4 inches long. So I know that we were all expecting him to be here the 28th but I think he had plans of his own. I started to feel abdominal pain at about 7:30 on Tues night, I didn't think much of it because it seemed like every time I thought I was having contractions, it was just cramps. So it wasn't until around 11:00 when they still hadn't gone away and were actually getting worse, that I started to worry. After much debate, we decided, better to be safe than sorry, so we called the on call doctor. He of course told us to come to the hospital... so we did! I was definitely having contractions and was dilated 1cm, so they decided to do an emergency c-section.
I am so glad to let you all know that everything went smoothly, with no complications. He had surgery to close up his back yesterday afternoon, and he is recovering well from that too! I want all of you to know how grateful we are for your thoughts and prayers, I know they are being heard, and that the Lord is watching over him!
He is so cute!

3 comments:

~H said...

He is absolutely perfect! I can not believe you guys are parents now! Perfect parents i'm sure for a perfect littly guy! He really is soooo handsome! I can not get over it! Have you compared baby pictures yet to see who he looks more like as a little man?

I am so glad that his surgery went well! Keep us posted and please let us know what we can do for you! xoxo I love you guys! xoxo

Maranda said...

So cute! Keep posting pictures.

Mama Oak said...

How absolutely darling!!! I am so excited for this new little leaf on your family tree.
Hugs and love,
Cindy

Post a Comment