CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Changing it up!

I have just been feeling pretty blah through out this pregnancy and really wanted a little change, so today I got my hair colored and decided to put some brown into it. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out... I have a pic of it below.

Last night I had a dream that we just had our little girl and we were still in the hospital, but she seemed like she was already a couple months old. She had these bright blue eyes, dark hair like Levi's and lots of it. At first it was such a good dream, we had family there and everything. But then something was just a little off... She had this thick dark brown unibrow going on and it totally freaked the crap out of me. haha I just couldn't stop starring at it...

So for the really good news! Spencer is getting his cast of in 2 weeks! Hooray! They have been on for 8 weeks now and let me tell you it has worked me over to carry him up and down stairs. Whew... I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, and I couldn't be happier!:)


So here is the change!

Spencer's smile just melts me, I love this boy so much!



I caught him in the middle of saying something!:)

Here we are at an elementary school where our ward was helping to build a retaining wall for this playground they are making that is going to have handicap accessibility!
I didn't really do much, (even though by the way I look you would think so, pretty gross haha) but Levi did enough work for the both of us... he is such a hard worker.


25 weeks prego!

1 comments:

Maranda said...

Love the new hair Becca! Love Spencer...his smile melts my heart too. He just seems like such a happy, content little boy even with his cast, helmet, and all! What a blessing he is. I'm excited for him, and you, to get his cast off. Your dream cracked me up. I actually now a boy that has had that dark una brow going on. He's cute though so it's all good. You look so good at 25 weeks. Keep it up. Can't wait to see you over Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment