CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cancun!!! (our belated Honeymoon)


Las Mananitas, this was a really good Authentic Restaurant!

Don't worry, it was bottled water without ice!




















This was a really beautiful beach at La Playa del Carmen! (don't you just love the white sand!)


5th Avenue at La Playa del Carmen, this is where you go to buy really cheap stuff!


Levi took me on a little boat cruise, and then we had a really nice dinner for Valentines Day!

Our Steak and Lobster dinner on the beach! It was really good!

I just love all the colors!

The temple at Chichen Itza! This is one of the 7 wonders of the world! It was awesome!



I guess they must have played tic tac toe too!:)


The backside of the temple... this is what it really looked like without being fixed up!



This vacation was Awesome!






















3 comments:

Maranda said...

Looks like so much fun! It reminds me of my honeymoon. I'm glad you got to finally have yours! I'm really missing the warm weather. A vacation sounds so heavenly right now. I like your swimsuit....so cute! I hope you are doing well. Call me whenever you just need to chat! Love you.

Maranda said...

p.s. If you haven't checked out my blog. I did a photo tag and tagged you!

natalie a said...

so fun... the things you get to do when you're young and in love. you guys look like you're having fun, hope all is well... lots of love, babe

Post a Comment