CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 16, 2012

Lauryn Eliza is Here!!!

So I know it has taken me 2 months to finally post some pics of Lauryn, but I'm not sure how many people actually check my blog that don't check facebook anyway... so I don't feel too bad! This is really more for me to have a journal than a blog any way.

Lauryn was born by c-section on Friday Jan 27th at 1:24 pm. She weighed 9 lbs 2 oz and was 20 in long. As you can probably tell she is a very healthy baby. We couldn't be more happy having her here with us. Spence didn't know quite what to think in the beginning but has warmed up to her pretty fast... he constantly says baby when he sees her. Pats her and places his head on her head. It is pretty cute to see.

My parents and sister Rachel came to visit and helped me out. We also had Levi's sister Courtney come as well as his Mom. It sure was fun to have family here with us.





1 comments:

Maranda said...

So excited for you all to come out next month! You have a beautiful little family. Can't wait to meet little Lauryn!

Post a Comment