CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011



Spencer just got a helmet on Wednesday which will help to round out his head. He hasn't been very happy about putting it on, but as you can see in the pictures below, he forgot about it real fast. He is such a happy baby!

Also Spence is finally rolling over on both sides. It has been so rewarding to watch him accomplish this, because he has been working so hard to do it. He is talking so much...he says ba, ca, da, la, ga, ah, ya, oh, no (unfortunatley) and his latest being ma FINALLY!


I had to put this picture on here. Spencer LOVES paper... he makes me laugh so hard!



I think he is so photogenic!



We had a girls night out on friday night... dinner and a movie. I have such wonderful friends! Love them!
Chelsea, Me, Kristin, Elizabeth, Lisa, Ti, and Conni

4 comments:

Maranda said...

He is so cute Becca! Usually when people on my blog list update their blog it shows up at the top of my list, but yours doesn't for some reason. I guess I should just check periodically or you could leave me a message when you update. I love seeing pictures of Spencer. I think he looks adorable with his helmet on! Hope I get to see you at least for a day when you come out the end of May! Miss you all :D

Tish said...

Wow bec! He is so adorable! Congrats on the rolling over, that's fantastic! Can't wait to meet him sometime. :)

Steven and Erika said...

Oh you're making me super homesick...not that I haven't already been...I miss lessburg tons! And Spencer is photogenic and stinkin cute! So glad he is doing so awesome and talking and rolling over! He even makes the helmet look stylish! You guys make cute kids...so when is the next one coming :)
haha!

Heather Weir said...

He's so cute. My nephews have helmets and they are just as adorable as Spencer. We'd love to get together sometime. You should come down to the brunch this month.

Post a Comment