CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

SPENCERS 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!

Wow, I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! Our little baby Spence turned 1 yr on the 23rd! We had such a fun celebration for him... His Aunt Rachel came to visit with cousins Noah and Halle and also his Aunt Courtney (Levi's sister) came from Ohio as well! Spencer got spoiled by both of them. So thank you guys for the birthday gifts and the company, we really loved having you here and already miss you tons! I feel so blessed to have this little guy in my life! All I can say is it has been an incredible year!


I don't think he knew what to think as we were singing happy birthday to him. Hence the confused expression!


He sure loved that cake!

I loved watching him make a big mess!


Rachel, Halle, and Courtney with our little Family!

I sure love having Rachel so close! She is such a great sister!

This little girl melts my heart!

Spencer absolutely LOVES the water!



Aren't they all so cute!

2 comments:

Maranda said...

I love my nieces and nephews! Those are such cute pictures of Spencer. His smile melts MY heart! You did a great job on his cake Becca. I'm still jealous that Rach gets to come hang out. I love the picture of him in the pool. So Fun!

~H said...

OH!!! I miss you guys!! I wish we lived closer! It was sooo fun to see you! I'm so so so glad you were able to come visit! Love you tons and tons!!!
You guys are adorable! I love the picture of the 3 of you in the pool, it's perfect! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCE! XOXOXO

Post a Comment