CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Spencers little room...Also other pics of our new home!

Here's a bunch of pics I took of our new townhouse, for those who have been begging to see them! I didn't take any of the basement, because we had a little floodige go on down there, so it is a work in progress!
I am so grateful for the wonderful ward we live in. We have been blessed with so many good friends, who want to help us out! Kate Downs a friend in our ward, gave us her crib and dresser, she is such a sweetheart! Also, I had yet another awesome baby shower here! So between the shower I had at home in Utah, and here, we will definitely be able to get everything we need! Thank you so much to all my wonderful family and friends! I love you all so much!
Now that I have the crib set up, and almost everything we need for Spencer, I am getting sooooo excited to welcome him into our little home! I just can't wait!
























5 comments:

~H said...

ohhhhhh.... I want to hold this little guy! When is he going to come play with me? :) lets see here t- 16 days :0) Yeay!! The nursery is adorable and your house is beautiful! That is so fun! You're all grown up! :) ohh!!! I love you!

Maranda said...

Cute house Becca! Can't wait to have our own place. Spencer will love his room.

Tish said...

Your apartment is fabulous!! I wish I was there to have some of that strawberry jam :). We could eat it on our grilled cheese sandwiches :) Love you babe!

Levi and Becca Darrington said...

It's crazy you say that Tish, cause I literally just ate that last night for dinner! Love it!:) I don't know why people think thats so crazy it sure is delicious! hahaha I miss you tons, and too wish you could come visit me! Love you!

Danielle said...

You guys, I love the house! This is the first I am seeing it and it's very classy. I LOVE the dark wood you chose for Spencer's little room! And all of it looks so open and inviting. The counters look niiiiice. I can't wait to visit!!!!

Post a Comment