CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Spence is 5 weeks already... he is doing so well!

The humidity wasn't so bad today, so we decided to go for a little walk! Doesn't he look so cute in this hat (even though it kind of doesn't fit him!:))



This is a picture to show just how tough Spence really is, already feeding himself!


While Spencer was in the hospital again for his shunt surgery, Levi and I decided to take advantage of the fact that he had a great babysitter/nurse to watch him, so we went out for our Anniversary! ( I can't believe it's already been a year... and some much has happened!) It sure has been the best year of my life!!!


Back in the hospital in down town DC for Spencers Shunt surgery! Everything went well, he seems so much happier, and it seems he feels a lot better too!


I just love snuggling with my little guy!


He is so adorable... I just love him to pieces!


Bath time!


These are the casts that they have put on his legs to correct his clubbed feet! It's amazing how fast it is working! He's looking great!









2 comments:

Maranda said...

I'm so glad you posted more pictures! He is so stinkin cute! I may not have met him yet, but I love him already. I hope you guys come home in September. I would love to see that little boy in person.

natalie a said...

I'm so excited to see this beautiful guy!!! oh becca, I just love him...how cute can he get?

we miss you guys, & think of you often..:)

Post a Comment