CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

We're having a baby!!!

So its true, Levi and I are expecting our first little baby! It's crazy because other than my marriage to Levi I have wanted this for a very very long time! I am so excited to finally be a mother, and to have the opportunity to care and love for someone else and get to teach them all about life and love and our purpose here! In just a few weeks we will get to find out the sex and I just can't wait! I'm thinking its a girl, but lets just see if my intuition has any credibilty! I have been taking pictures along the way to show my growing tummy, but so far there hasn't been any real big change, thank goodness! haha So I will start posting pictures when I at least have two pics where you can see the difference! Happy Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment